Continence is the ability to control bowel and bladder function, but sometimes, for a range of reasons, people lose this control and need help to either regain continence or manage their incontinence.
We have nurses who are experts in continence management. They can visit you to assess your needs and provide advice and support.
Our nurses can assist you by:
- helping you better understand the cause of your problem
- working with your doctor to manage your care
- advising you on management choices
- providing information on continence aids and purchase options
- assessing eligibility for funding of continence aids.
How can I access this service?
Call us on 1300 33 44 55 and speak to one of our qualified staff. This line is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.