Ageing can be a healthy and positive time of life for the elderly and the people around them, but health and personal needs do change as people get older.
RDNS is here to help you manage these changes and keep you connected and happy.
Our nurses can assist you by:
- assessing and helping you manage problems with memory loss and confusion
- helping you manage your medicines and understanding what they do and how they work
- implementing strategies that may allow you to live safely in your own home
- helping you with bowel and bladder problems
- completing a comprehensive and holistic assessment and referring you to a range of community services.
How can I access this service?
Call us on 1300 33 44 55 and speak to one of our qualified staff. This line is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.