If your business would like to get involved with the RDNS, we’d love to hear from you. Not only would your help mean more people receiving the healthcare they need, but a corporate partnership with RDNS is a great way to align your business with the care and compassion of one of Australia’s oldest and most trusted healthcare providers. We can work together and really make a difference.
Our partnerships are tailored in a way that will be engaging to your staff, customers and stakeholders while having a genuine, lasting impact on our community.
There are many ways to get involved, including:
- Sponsorship of RDNS programs, research, events, new initiatives or equipment
- Cause-related marketing campaigns
- Workplace giving
- Donating proceeds from a corporate event or fundraising activity
- Donation of nursing-relevant goods and/or services
- Promoting your support of RDNS to customers, clients, stakeholders and partners
- Volunteer support
In return we offer a range of benefits that can be tailored to meet your business, brand and marketing aims.
Thanks to corporate involvement, our services can continue to grow and be available for you, your family, loved ones and staff, when needed.
To find out more about corporate partnerships with RDNS, please contact the Fundraising Office on 03 9536 5222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org